In a privileged and emblematic surrounding of the city of Valencia, the RH Sorolla Centro hotel is located on a pedestrian street, in the heart of the city and with a unique atmosphere, make staying at our establishment a great experience. A few meters from the main attractions of the city such as the monumental Valencia train station, the Plaza de la Virgen or just 50 meters from the beautiful and historic City Hall square.
Here is how to get to the hotel from the A7 Valencia exit:
1. Drive along AP-7. Take exit 59 from AP-7.
2. Head southeast on AP-7.
3. Take exit 59 towards N-332 towards Cullera.
4. Take E-15/AP-7.
5. At the roundabout, take the third exit.
6. Join E-15/AP-7 by the branch towards Valencia.
7. Follow E-15/AP-7 and V-31 until Av. d'Ausiàs March in València.
8. Join E-15/AP-7.
9. Use the 2 right lanes to take exit 527 and merge onto V-31 towards Valencia/Puerto.
10. Keep right to stay on V-31
11. Follow Av. d'Ausiàs March. Take Avinguda de Peris i Valero and C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir towards Carrer de Martínez Cubells.
12. At the roundabout, take the second exit towards Av. d'Ausiàs March.
13. At Plaça Manuel Sanchis Guarner, take the second exit onto Avinguda de Peris i Valero.
14. Continue on the Giorgeta Flyover.
15. Turn slightly to the right towards C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir.
16. Turn right onto Carrer del Periodista Azzati.
17. Continue along Plaça de l'Ajuntament.
18. Plaça de l'Ajuntament continues to the right until Carrer de Roger de Llòria.
19. Turn right onto Carrer de Pascual i Genís.
20. Turn right onto Carrer de Martínez Cubells.